COOLA Classic SPF 30 Cucumber Moisturizer for Face Review

Hello Everyone-
     Today I'm doing another quick review of the COOLA Classic SPF 30 Cucumber Moisturizer for Face! 
     I have a huge sensitivity to sunscreen on my face. Sometimes after wearing certain sunscreens my face breaks out like crazy or my eyes swell up, so when I saw this travel size COOLA face sunscreen I thought I'd give it a try because it is organic and has cucumber extract in the formula. 
     It smells exactly like cucumber, which I love, and feels like a nice moisturizer on the face. It doesn't feel like a typical heavy, thick sunscreen, it's more of a light moisturizer that sinks in really nicely. The description of the product reads, "this classic sunblock has everything we want in a daily SPF. The eco-friendly formula is made with 70% certified organic ingredients and protects from both UVA rays that lead to premature aging and UVB rays that cause painful burns. The skin-balancing formula features vitamin C-rich strawberry extracts to soothe and tone lackluster skin while age-reversing antioxidants like evening primrose, acai, and linseed oils deflect free radicals." I think it's so cool that this has so many natural and organic ingredients while also being an eco-friendly product. 
    The only 'downside' to this product is the price... for a full-size 1.7oz it costs $32.00 at Ulta. However, if you have specific sensitivities to sunscreens it's worth the money! I would 100% recommend this product and I hope that this helps anyone trying to decide which facial sunscreen is best! 

Let me know if you have any questions!

Cheers,
Haleigh

 
 

At Home

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment: