Lush! Cupcake Fresh Face Mask Review

Hello Everyone -   



     For years now I've heard things here and there about the Lush Cupcake Fresh Face Mask, so naturally when I was strolling through the Lush store yesterday and spotted it, I had to try it. I've tried my fair share of Lush Fresh Face Masks before, but I was always instructed to stay away from this one unless you have Acne Prone skin. After trying so many masks out there for many different skin types, I figured why not. Who doesn't want to try as mask that has real cocoa in it? I was very impressed with this product and I'll tell you why! This specific mask has the best smell, its a mix between cupcake batter and mint! It smells simply edible. The featured ingredient within the mask is called Rhassoul Mud (improves skins texture and clarity, reduces dryness) which deeply cleanses the skin along with vanilla absolute to calm redness and spearmint oil to give a cooling feel. 

     After about ten minutes the mask starts to feel very firm on the face like a typical clay mask. After about 20 minutes I went ahead and removed the mask and I was pleasantly surprised by the soft moisturized feeling on my face! This mask costs $6.95 at Lush and must be kept in the refrigerator because they do not contain any preservatives to make them last on their own. The expiration of each mask can be found on a sticker on the bottom of the mask, but mine specifically expires in two weeks. If you're in the market for a nice face mask, take a look at the fresh face masks at Lush. Two of their newest additions are called "Don't Look at Me" which is bright blue and full of citrus, and "Rosy Cheeks" which smells like delicious fresh roses to calm the skin! They are a double the cost for the same amount, but they do look very intriguing! 

      As always, if you have any questions or comments please let me know down below!

Cheers,
Haleigh




At Home

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment