Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick Review

Good Morning Everyone,

Today, I'm going to be doing a short review on the Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in the shade  Liar.

I have never really been a lipstick person, but after the craze of the Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick in the shade Lolita came around, I made it my mission to attempt to get my hands on it since everyone was raving about the shade. After many trips to Sephora being told they were still sold out, I decided to research dupes for that shade. A lovely Sephora employee told me she had been suggesting the Urban Decay Lip Liner in the shade Liar to people who wanted something close to Lolita. I decided instead of getting the lip liner, I would go for the lipstick because I have never purchased a high end lipstick before.

I fell in love with this lipstick the first time I tried it on. It is extremely hydrating and buttery. It has what they call their "Pigment Infusion System" which gives the lipstick it's super creamy texture. The pigmentation is amazing, you hardly need but one swipe across the lips. There is no need to rub it back and forth a few times to get the desired shade, one is all you need. The lipsticks contain jojoba oil, avocado oil, cocoa butter and shea butter to moisturize and soften the lips while you wear it.

This product made me realize the difference between high end lipsticks and drugstore cheap ones. I noticed that the staying power is great as well. However, it by no means lasts all day. I have to reapply after eating, but not nearly as often as one would have to with a drugstore lip product. They have 24 shades in their regular Revolution Lipstick range, and they also have some Matte and Sheer shades as well.

I've always been drawn to Urban Decay products because of the fun packaging, wide range of colors and they are cruelty-free.

Have you guys tried these? What are your favorite Urban Decay products?

Cheers,
Haleigh

At Home

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment