NEW! Urban Decay Eyeshadow - Lounge

Hello Everyone!

Okay, let me just start off my stating that this is the most beautiful eyeshadow I have ever owned. If that isn't enough to get you to bust through the doors of Ulta at this very moment, then let me tell you a little more about "Lounge" by Urban Decay.  But first, quick question... Am I the only one out there who is a sucker for cute packaging? The new & improved packaging from Urban Decay sucks me in every time I come within 50 feet of Sephora, Ulta or Macy's... It's just so expensive looking!
This color is so unique. The duo-shade finish has you wondering..."is it teal... or is it a sepia brown?" Well ladies and gentleman, its both! If you had the Glinda Palette, this may look familiar to you. They have taken the favorite shadow from the palette and made it into this single. 
As you can see from the above swatch, depending on the angle, you can see the two different colors. I've been loving wearing this in the crease. The velvety texture is so easy to blend it feels like butter. It can be worn wet or dry. Personally, I haven't tried it, but this would make an awesome liner if you wet your eyeliner brush before using. 

I recommend running out and grabbing this ASAP! It's gaining popularity as we speak! 

Check out my YouTube Video: Hits & Misses || July 2015 where I mention this eyeshadow!

Cheers,

Haleigh 

At Home

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment