IM BACK!!

Hello Everyone -

If there are any of you who still come visit my page, thank you! I have been wanting to get back in to the swing of things with my blog/YouTube videos and today is the day where I've (finally) made it happen!

For a long time I was very embarrassed about my videos and blog and I never really told anyone about it other than my Mom and a friend of two. I took a long break when I found out some of my friends had found my channel. I immediately put all of my videos on "PRIVATE" and pretended like it never existed. I continued to watch daily videos of my favorite you tubers (Wendy Bentley, Joey Graceffa, TiffanyD, Ciaobellaxo, FleurdeForce & many more) and always in the back of my mind wished I had the guts to keep up with my channel.

After working an event with IT Cosmetics last Saturday, I told myself that I just need to get back on the horse, and continue doing what makes me happy in my spare time, which is writing blog posts and making videos about beauty/lifestyle.

So, here I am just welcoming you back to my blog and youtube channel!

Have a wonderful day,

Haleigh

At Home

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment