Urban Decay Naked Palette!

Today, I'd like to share my love for the Urban Decay Naked Palette. I know that it has been out for quite some time now, but I thought better late than never to create a blogpost on it.


This palette runs for about $50.00 at either Urban Decay counters, Ulta, Sephora or some other places I'm not aware of. It comes with 12 eye shadows. They range from matte, shimmer, and to sparkle. It has such variety and the colors are SO pigmented. 


Each individual eye shadow would go for around $17.00, so the price is soo worth it. All of the shades are completely wearable and the palette is super portable. I just throw it in my purse or I can take it when I travel, and have all of the colors I need at anytime. It also comes with a flat shadow brush which is really good quality. I believe it goes for around $20.00 on its own, so again you are getting so much more than you pay for.


Cheers,
Haleigh

At Home

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment