Revlon Lip Butters!

I know that everyone's been talking about these on YouTube and on beauty blogs all over, but I just need to talk about it!


I got the color "Sugar Frosting" which is a light frosty pink. 


These are the most moisturizing lip products I've used in a long time.


They stay on for a long time and they feel like a body butter for your lips! 


They are about $7.00 but they are worth it! 


I would say these are right up there with my Mac lipsticks which cost about $14.50. Although these are not meant to the super pigmented, the way they feel and the long lasting power are well worth the money!


I give them a 9/10! I say give them a try!


Cheers,
Haleigh

At Home

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment