Birchbox Event


Today I thought I'd talk about the amazing experience I had last night at a Birchbox event.


Birchbox invited some of their members to an event with Benefit Cosmetics in San Francisco last night. You had to purchase a ticket in advance, and when you arrived you got a glass of champagne and mini cupcakes.


It was so much fun, I walked in and got my brows done first, and then one of the makeup artists asked me what products I wanted to try out and and she went ahead and did my makeup for me! I told her that I had heard about the Hervana Boxed Blush and so she put it on me and I instantly fell in love! I also decided to get the Instant Brow Pencil. 


After checking out I was handed a box that looked like the average Birchbox, but inside it had a full size (I think) Bad Gal Lash Mascara, a sample size of their eye cream, and a card that had a code on it to buy a full size product and receive 100 Birchbox Points.


The event was so much fun and I had a great conversation with both of the Co-Founders of Birchbox and they were sooo kind, their names are Katia and Hayley. Hayley asked for a picture with me, which I attached above. We talked about how they got involved and how they came up with the idea of Birchbox. We also talked about Ingrid (missglamorazzi from youtube), since she is now a member of the team. 


All in all it was such an amazing night! I love Birchbox and I think anyone who has a love for makeup like I do should defiantly try it out! 


www.birchbox.com


Cheers, 
Haleigh

At Home

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment