The New Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush

Hello and Welcome -


This is my first ever post on my beauty blog, hope you enjoy.


Today I'd like to talk about the semi-new Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush!


I got the shade 05 Soft Pink. 


Now for the review, I think the color is great, however the application is what I found to be the tricky part. Since it's not a creme blush yet not a powder, I wasn't so sure about the brush I should use. At first I tried using my fingers, by rubbing the blush with my first two fingers and then dabbing them on my cheek bones which worked just okay. What I have been doing over the past few days has been simply holding the blush by the clear plastic part and pressing the blush lightly against my face, then using my fingers to blend it out. This is working pretty well for me, although I'm not quite sure how practical it really is -- however it's working!


Overall: 7/10 but its worth the $6.00!


Cheers,


Haleigh



At Home

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment