Benefit Hervana Boxed Blush

Today, I thought I would talk about the Benefit Hervana Boxed Blush I got at the Birchbox + Benefit event last week. This blush is amazing and I think everyone should go out and get it.

First off, a lot of Benefit's products have a faint fragrance to them, and the smell of this blush is soo good. The swirl is kind of intimidating, but as you can see on the brush it comes out to a light peachy pink color. 

This blush is good for many different skin types, light and dark. Its so easy to apply, all you do is swirl around the brush once or twice and then swipe it on your cheeks!

I give this blush a 10/10 because although it's around $30.00, it is really high quality and I can tell it will last a long time!

Cheers,
Haleigh

At Home

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment