Origins Checks and Balances Face Wash

Today, I wanted to talk about the Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash that I received in my January Birchbox. 

This product smells soo good and does a great job of removing makeup without using a ton of it. It can be a bit drying for people who don't have oily/normal skin, but since I tend to get oily on my forehead and around my nose, it works really well. I recommend following up with a moisturizer afterwards.

Its around $26-$28 but I think if you are looking for a great face wash that will get the job done, it's a good choice. I give it a 8/10! 

Cheers, 
Haleigh

At Home

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment