Lush Lip Scrub!

Today, I thought I'd talk about the Lush Lip Scrub in "Mint Julips". Lush is one of my all time favorite company's. They make all of their products by hand and a lot of them are vegan. This lip scrub is 100% edible, it's made out of sugar and after you apply it, you can lick it off.

They describe the flavor as a sweet minty-chocolate. It really does taste like mint chocolate chip ice cream, but I don't recommend eating it for pleasure. This product lasts a very long time because each application only requires a small pinch. I have had this product since the middle of December and I have made a tiny dent in it, and as you can see, there is still product all the way to the top.

Lip Scrubs are perfect for the winter when having chapped lips becomes more common. I use it at night before I put my lip treatment on, however some people use it in the morning before putting their lipstick on. Either way works!

It's a little pricey, at around $9.00, but I think it is so worth it. It will last for at least a year if you use a pinch at a time, and it works wonders!

Cheers,
Haleigh

At Home

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment