Maybelline Color Tattoo Creme Shadow

Today, I'd like to talk about one of my latest discoveries that I'm absolutely obsessed with. These are the Maybelline Color Tattoo Cream Shadows! I have two shades, Tough As Taupe, and Bad to the Bronze. 

These shadows are comparable to the Mac Paint Pots, but in my opinion, are better. I find that they don't crease as much as Paint Pots, and the color is soo pigmented. 
These swatches show how great the color pay off is. Once the eye shadow sits for a few seconds and "dries", it's not going anywhere. It acts as the perfect base for eye shadow or even to just wear alone! 

I give this product a 10/10 for the quality and pigmentation. Also the these products go for around $6.00-$7.00, so they are super affordable! Give them a try :) 

Cheers,
Haleigh

At Home

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. Careful, these are addicting! I bought just 2 shades and then I was done. But then I bought 2 more, then 5 more, lol.! Now I've got 9 of the 10 (i love the orange, but not for me) and I know that when they release more I'm getting those too! They are better than my MAC paint pot. I bought one and never bought another because I wasn't impressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I know right! These are soo much better than Mac! Right now I still only have the 2 above, because I only really wear neutrals, but for someone like you who likes color more than neutrals I would defiantly see how they are addicting!! :)

      Delete