Lush So White Bath Bomb!

Today, I'd like to talk about the Lush So White Bath Bomb (or Bath Ballistic as Lush sometimes calls it). I used this last night and could not have been more pleased with it. The scent is amazing and is so relaxing, also this bath bomb lasted longer than any other one I've used before.


On the Lush website, it says the So White Bath Bomb has the scent of relaxing apple. It says, "This isn’t a quick bath - and you won’t want to rush it.  Slowly the ballistic will dissolve as it travels round the bath, giving off a smooth white foam of bubbles as the steam of your 
bath lifts a scent of apples to your nose. " This is a perfect explanation!


Unfortunately, this Bath Bomb was only released during the Christmas holiday, but I'm sure they'll bring it back next year. The Bath Bombs usually go for around 4-6 dollars, and if you're looking to save money, there are ways to split them in half.


I give this Bath Bomb a 10/10! Plus, Lush is a cruelty-free company that prides themselves in using all natural products! Go Lush! 


Cheers,
Haleigh



At Home

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 comments:

  1. Haleigh, if you haven't tried the Dragon's Egg bath bomb run over to Lush and get one immediately! They last sooooo long and they shoot out colored confetti and glitter! Plus I forget what it's called but there's a bubble bar covered in gold glitter that is so much fun! Your bath will sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sheryl! I haven't tried Dragon's Egg yet, but I will defiantly go get one! The sparkly one you might be talking about might be Sunnyside, i have that one right now! Its soo pretty.

      I recently tried the Sakura Bath bomb and it smelled amazing! You should check that one out if you haven't already! :)

      Delete
  2. I found this very interesting. I think I had only attempted a relaxing bath one time. I even put candles ^-^. But I remembering having to put a shit load of bubble soap to get my bubbles going. Good to know this bath bomb exist I might even want to try it, but I don't know how to get my hands on one.

    ReplyDelete