New! Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Detoxifying Charcoal Cleanser

 Hello Everyone!

       Today I'm going to do a quick review of this New, Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Detoxifying Charcoal Cleanser (long name right?). This is more of a first impressions.

      I don't suffer from "Acne" but I do experience the occasional breakout, most of the time they are hormonal if you know what I mean. I thought I'd try out this product and review it because charcoal products have been becoming more and more popular over the last couple of years. This one in particular is a more eco-friendly and natural choice as it is certified organic, however it does contain sulfates. 

    This cleanser should be applied to the face with warm water. It contains eco-friendly jojoba spheres that are biodegradable, which help to pull out any dirt, oil and impurities on the skin. The formula is targeted for people who have acne prone/oily skin and does contain 1% salicylic acid. The light exfoliation is very gentle, but you feel like it's doing some work which is nice. Upon rinsing you'll notice right away the fresh, clean feel your skin has. You can tell the cleanser works well and doesn't over strip or over-dry the skin.  

This gets a thumbs up for me! I'll keep you updated as far as using it long term. If it causes me any problems I will surely let you know, however I am impressed right off the bat! 

Hope this helps! If you have any questions don't hesitate to comment! xo

Cheers,
Haleigh






At Home

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Haleigh! I love using the Yes To products, with their Yes To Carrots cleanser being my favorite. I want to try this one very soon! I know charcoal has become super popular, and I have yet to try it!

    foreverprincesa.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried the Yes to Carrots cleanser but I sure will! :) I'm going to follow your blog right now xo

      Delete