❤ Bath and Body Works -- Aromatherapy Sleep Pillow Mist ❤

Hello!!

I'm finally back to do reviews, and the first thing i thought I'd share with you all is this amazinggg product I've been using to help me fall asleep at night. It's called the Bath and Body Works - Aromatherapy Sleep Pillow Mist  ($10.00). They have a variety of calming scents, however my personal favorite is "Lavender Vanilla".

These calming scents will surely put you to sleep in no time. Starting from the left of the picture the scents range from, "Eucalyptus Spearmint", "Honey Vanilla Dream", "Lavender Vanilla", and "Lavender Chamomile".

Just as I lay down in bed at night, I reach over to my nightstand and pick up my pillow mist and spray about 4-5 sprays above my pillow and the head of the bed. On the bottle it says to spray pillow and sheets before bed. It also recommends that you allow the product a minute to dry before contact.

The other really awesome thing about this product is the amount of time one bottle will last you. With only 4-5 sprays a night, you are not using very much of the spray, so it lasts close to a year - or more.  To me that is $10.00 well spent!

I would recommend picking this stuff up ASAP at Bath and Body Works. This week I got an e-mail saying they were doing a sale on aromatherapy at $5.00 instead of the usual $10.00.

At Home

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment