Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner from Birchbox

Today I wanted to talk about the Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner in Peacock that I received in my January Birchbox. This eyeliner has such a pigmented blue with a hint of sparkle and can either be worn as eyeliner or you can smudge it out.

This eyeliner runs for about $20.00 at Sephora, but like I said above, I got this in my January Birchbox. Just a side note -- Birchbox costs $10.00 a month that includes shipping. You get about 4-5 deluxe samples. In the past they've had products from Benefit, NARS, Stila, Laura Gellar, and many other high end makeup brands. It's so worth it and as you can see, you get way more than you pay for!

I give this eyeliner a 9/10 for its quality and pigmentation. Although it's not super wearable, I can see myself spicing up my makeup for a night on the town. 

Cheers, 
Haleigh




At Home

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment