The Body Shop Color Crush Lipstick Review

Hello Everyone! 
I thought I'd do a quick review of these three lipsticks! These are from The Body Shop, and they cost $12.50 each! 
Below I have searched the the colors! Starting from the left, Shade 201: Redhot Raspberry, Shade 205: Passionate Pink, and below shade 240: Damson in Distress. 
As far as the pigmentation of these lipsticks goes, it's phenomenal! They have a glossy-ish finish to them that leaves the lips feeling super hydrated. I would say plan to reapply every few hours, but your lips will not feel dry or cracked throughout the day, so in my opinion it's worth it! 
Below are the pictures of me wearing the lipsticks. The first two are very similar. Howwearable on most skin tones! Shade 240: Damson In Distress, is more of a daring deeper purple shade. I love this one for nights out or for fall and winter! Purple lipstick is very in this year in 2015! 
(Shade 201: Redhot Raspberry)
(Shade 205: Passionate Pink)
(Shade 240: Damson in Distress)

Well I would recommend these to anyone looking to spice up their lipstick collection and get away from the basic pink, red or coral lip colors! 

Hope you enjoyed this quick review! 

Cheers,
Haleigh 

At Home

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment