Lush!

Before I started doing posts on my blog for my class, I did a couple posts about a store called Lush. Lush is a cosmetic company that has amazing products such as bath stuff, hair shampoos and conditioners and even skin care! The company takes pride in their cruelty-free policy and how they use a lot of vegan ingredients. After reading their About LUSH tab on the website (lushusa.com) I learned some interesting things about this company that I really wanted to share with my readers!  


I have been a huge fan of lush for about a year now, but never really took the time to read about what this company is all about. The first thing that came up on the "About Lush" page was:


"We believe in making effective products from fresh, organic* fruit and vegetables, the finest essential oils and safe synthetics.


We invent our own products and fragrances. We make them fresh by hand using little or no preservative or packaging, using only vegetarian ingredients, and tell you when they were made.
We believe in buying ingredients only from companies that do not commission tests on animals and in testing our products on humans.
We believe in happy people making happy soap, putting our faces on our products and making our mums proud.
We believe in long candlelit baths, sharing showers, massage, filling the world with perfume and in the right to make mistakes, lose everything and start again.
We believe our products are good value, that we should make a profit and that the customer is always right."
I couldn't be more pleased in a company because not only are their products fantastic, great smelling, and great for your skin, their company is grounded on moral values that I personally agree with!
Here are some of the products that I would recommend you go out and try if you haven't already: 
One of their Best Selling soaps is the "Honey I washed the Kids" Soap, which is toffee-scented and is infused with honey water and aloe. This is my favorite soap by them because it smells amazing and is super moisturizing! They also have some other products with the same scent such as the "Its Raining Men" Shower Gel and the "Soft Coeur" Massage Bar.
Lush has some amazing bath products that are the perfect way to relax after a long day, but one of my favorites is the "Comforter Bubble Bar" ($10.00). This smells like black currant and berry, and is one of their most popular products! There is actually a really cool concept to their bubble bars, you take a piece and crumble it under the running water and your bath is filled with bubbles! You can cut them in sections or use the whole thing, the Comforter is the biggest of the bubble bars and I can usually get about 6 baths out of one.
As for skin care, the only thing I have really tried is the  "Greased Lightening" ($12.95) which is a tea tree blemish treatment. It's like a spot treatment gel similar to the Clinique Spot Treatment Gel. 
All of the products I've tried from Lush have been great for me and my skin and the fact that they don't test on animals just makes me want to go purchase more things because I know that no animals have been harmed in the process! Hope you all enjoyed this post!
Cheers,
Haleigh

At Home

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment