The Body Shop

One of the stores I've been becoming more and more obsessed with recently, is The Body Shop. The post I did last week featured three different products I purchased from The Body Shop, and all of them I found to be excellent and well worth the extra bucks!


I decided I would do a post talking about some new things I learned about the company. I went in looking for some new products to try out, and I ended up learning a lot about their no testing policies and how they always use fair-trade nuts and oil and cocoa. As soon as I asked about some facts they were happy to give me some booklets and handouts about where each of their ingredients come from. 


The first handout that really interested me was the one about the their fair-traide cocoa butter (pictured below) and how they receive it from Ghana. I find it really interesting that they aren't taking the easiest route, and are going the extra mile to make sure their products are community trade, also known as fair-trade. 


The only 'bad' thing I can think of about the company is that the prices are a bit high compared to companies like Covergirl or Loreal etc. However, I think that you really get what you pay for and that it's really worth the price jump. All of the products I've tried have been amazing for my skin and I love everything this company stands for, so I really recommend checking The Body Shop out!  


Cheers, Haleigh

At Home

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment