My Favorite Urban Decay Products!

Since the previous blogpost I did was all about how Urban Decay does not test their cosmetics on animals, I figured that now would be the best time to do a shorter post about some of my favorite products!


When I was a senior in high school, I decided to have my makeup done at the Urban Decay Counter in Macy's for my senior portrait photo shoot. I had purchased a few UD products previous to getting my makeup done, but part of their policy is that getting your makeup done is free as long as you buy a certain amount of product from them following your appointment. 


The first thing I purchased was their 15 year anniversary Eye Liner Set. In this amazing set I got 15 of their most popular eyeliners. Since this kit is no longer available, you can no longer get it. However, I strongly recommend that anyone looking for some amazing eyeliner that lives up to its name (24 hour Glide On Eye Liner) then you should try it out! It honestly glides on like a dream and stays in place all day long.


One of the other things I got after my appointment was the Urban Decay Supercurl Mascara. I have been using this ever since because honestly it is one of the best I have come across, and I've tried many! This is perfect for people who like more of a wet formula compared to the drier formulas (such as Benefits BadGal Lash). This really provides your eyelashes with amazing curl that lasts all day, and doesn't clump together.


If your looking for some new products that are well worth the few extra dollars, go check out your Urban Decay counter. Also, keep in mind, they are a cruelty-free company! :)


Cheers,
Haleigh

At Home

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment