Marc Jacobs Rollerball Perfume Trio

Hello Again -


I thought i'd talk about the Marc Jacobs Rollerball Perfume Trio that I got for Christmas this year.


I originally asked for the Marc Jacobs Lola Perfume, but instead I got this, which I am happy about.


It comes with three different rollerball perfumes, Daisy, Daisy Eau So Fresh, and Lola. All three are amazing!


Daisy is a floral scent, Daisy Eau So Fresh is very similar to Daisy but you can tell there is something about that makes it more springy and fresh, and then Lola is more of an evening scent that smells wonderful!


I recommend this to anyone who is in school or always on the go. It's so much easier to throw one of these in your bag then it is to throw an entire bottle of perfume. Also, at school its way more subtle then whipping out a bottle and spraying it all over yourself! 


Anyways, I give this a 10/10 because it's convenient and all three scents are super wearable and smell fantastic. 


Cheers,
Haleigh

At Home

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment