Today I wanted to talk about the Muppets "Warm and Fozzie" Nail Polish by OPI.


There have been so many of these sparkly colors out lately and I've been drawn to similar ones by Orly and Chanel, but this one really caught my eye. 


At first glance it's bronzy and slightly golden. Upon looking deeper, this polish has subtle undertones of pink/purple and sometimes a slight green depending on the lighting. 


I recommend this for anyone looking for a multi-toned polish that's great for day and night! Love it
I give this a 9.8/10. It's well worth the $8 and the only small downside is that it takes a little longer to get off the nail with nail polish remover, but it lasts long and barely chips! LOVE


Cheers,
Haleigh

At Home

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment