Lush Cosmetics: Solid Shampoo Continued ( & More)

After my last post, I just could not wait to get over to Lush Cosmetics and pick up the Solid Shampoo bar that I previously introduced. The NEW! Bar is a solid shampoo filled with cinnamon and cloves, that is sold in disc like shapes with zero packaging. It's recommended for people looking to for more volume as well as people wanting thicker and longer hair. It's 100% Vegan and cruelty-free. Since I can now speak from experience, I wanted to let you guys know what the process was like, and how much I loved this new product.


After my hair was wet, I swished the solid shampoo around on my scalp about three times and was amazed by the lather that began to form. Next, the warm spicy scent engulfed the entire shower and I was instantly in love with this product. One of my main concerns was that I wouldn't get the same "squeaky clean" feeling that I get from a regular liquid shampoo. I was proven wrong by this product because once it gets wet, it has the same clean feeling as regular shampoo. The amazing scent even stayed in my hair for hours after I used it!


While I was at Lush, I also picked up something I have never tried before but have heard great things about. The Buffy Body Butter is an exfoliating bar that is used in the shower. It is meant to exfoliate areas of your body that are rough or just need a softer touch. It has coco butter and Shea butter to moisturize after exfoliation. This product not only has an amazing smell, but it really does a nice job of getting rid of the dead skin cells but not scratching or irritating my skin. For those of us who have bumps and/or dryness on their upper arms, this product will work wonders! Once again, this product is also 100% cruelty-free and vegan!


I hope this helps you guys in your journey to find great products that are not tested on animals!


Cheers,
Haleigh


At Home

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment: