Beauty Sample Boxes!

For almost a year now, I have been subscribed to a sample box company called Birchbox. It is a service where you pay $10 a month, and usually around the 10th of every month, you receive a cute little pink box in the mail filled with 4-5 deluxe samples of high-end beauty products gorgeously wrapped in pink tissue paper. In the past I have received products from Benefit, NARS, Stila, Pangea Organics, Kerastase, Juicy Couture, Tarte and many more. It's perfect for people that do not want to go out and purchase expensive high end products, before trying them. (http://www.birchbox.com/shop/brands)

After I started loving Birchbox, I went out and researched some of the other sample box companies out there and I came across Eco-Emi. In their boxes, you receive 5-6 products a month that range from beauty products to snack foods. In some of their recent boxes they have featured products such as soap from Hugo Naturals (which is a company that is cruelty-free, soy free, gluten free, and vegan), Vega Shake and Go Smoothies, products from Pangea Organics, and even Coconut and Lime Body Butter. Although it is $5.00 more than Birchbox, Eco-Emi is perfect for people out there who love organic, vegan and cruelty free products. (http://ecoemi.com/featured-items/)

Although I have not ordered an Eco-Emi box yet, it is defiantly on my to-do list for the near future because I love discovering new beauty products that are good for the environment. The last time I went to sign up, they had a wait list going however I'm pretty sure they are accepting new members again! One of the greatest things about this box is that there is no long-term membership required, so you can cancel at anytime if you aren't satisfied. Just thought I'd let you guys know of these amazing boxes you can check out! 

Cheers,
Haleigh

At Home

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment